I found the entire experience wonderful and would highly recommend this online pawn shop to anyone who needs cash fast–hassle free Continue readingView Post
& get your
Turn Your Valuables Into A Short-Term Loan
Contact us today to find out how we can help free up cash from your assets!
- FREE Shipping Australia-Wide
- Your Valuables are Insured
- Small Business Lending
- Bad Credit History – OK with Us !
Loan or Sell your valuable items for cash!
We are re-inventing the Pawnbroking industry in Australia by offering our fast, discreet, secure lending services that turn your assets into cash over the internet.
- Jewellery; Diamond rings, Gold bracelets, Necklaces, Bangles, Earrings. Chains, Pendants, Scrap jewellery, Estate jewellery…..
- Luxury watches; Omega, Tag Heuer, Rolex, Cartier, Breitling, Chopard, Patek Phillipe, Paneri, Tissot, Raymond Weil and more
- Precious metals; Gold Bullion, Gold Coins, Gold scrap, 9ct, 14ct, 18ct, 22ct, 24ct, Platinum
- Antiques & Fine Art worth over $1,000
- Classic & Prestige cars; Trucks, Utes, Motor bikes, Heavy machinery
- Boats & Marine; Jetski’s, Speed boats
- Other items we may consider; Fine Wine Collections, iPhones, iPad, Apple Macbooks
Got an item not listed, Call to see if we take it! 1800 311 422
At Pawnbank, we provide a professional asset lending service that lets you worry more about your commitments than how safe your valuables might be. In fact we take the security of your valuables very seriously, all items are stored under high security in a state of the art facility, 24 hour monitoring & video surveilance, and insured from the moment they leave your possession.
With our unique appraisal, approval and lending systems, we are able to offer our clients a fast, discreet, flexible and personal service that allows you to borrow money from the comfort of your own home.
Loan value dependant on the value and type of assets secured.
All pawn loans are subject to terms and conditions.
Pawnbank is a responsible asset lender and does not conduct credit checks as we only ever lend against your assets.