Each valuation is as unique as the piece being evaluated and is carried out by our qualified in-house valuer who’ll always give you the best possible market offer. No obligation, free valuations take into account the weight and quality of the precious metals and gemstones provided.
- Pieces Considered
Diamond rings, gemstone rings, platinum rings, gold bracelets, bangles, necklaces, gold chains, earrings, estate jewellery, scrap jewellery. We also consider damaged/broken pieces.
- Jewellery Maker
Whether the piece is signed or designer e.g. Pierre Cardin, Cartier, Tiffany, Bvlgari, Mikimoto and more.
Most diamonds and gemstones are valued on the 4 C’s – colour, clarity, carat and cut.
Whether the piece is made of yellow gold, white gold, rose gold or platinum and its carat and weight.
The best process for securing a loan against your jewellery is to fill out an Apply Now form including:
- item description.
- valuation certificate and/or receipt.
- any other relevant information.
Once we receive your application, we’ll make a valuation and loan offer subject to viewing the item. SIMPLE!
Getting your item to us:
After an offer is made, we’ll send you a Secure Pawnbank Pack including instructions and packaging to send your item; insurance and costs covered by us. Receive your cash loan upon in store valuation and offer acceptance.
- When your item arrives at Pawnbank, it’s handled under CCTV and photographed.
- While it’s with us for the valuation and loan duration, it’s stored in our highly secure vaults under 24/7 CCTV.
- Your item is fully insured for the duration of your loan and until it’s back in your possession.
- Rest assured; we take the safety and security of your item very seriously.