Each handbag valuation is carried out by our qualified, in-house valuers who’ll always give you the best possible market offer. Valuations are no obligation and free of charge.
We accept: Louis Vuitton, Channel, Hermes and Prada.
Excellent, Good, Fair and Poor condition are valuation factors. Visible wear and tear will decrease the value.
Official accessories can increase the value.
Original box, dust cover, certificate and/or receipt will increase the value.
Collecting your handbag
Getting your handbag to us
After an offer is made, we’ll send you a Secure Pawnbank Pack including instructions and packaging to send your item; insurance and costs covered by us. Receive your cash loan upon in store valuation and offer acceptance.
- When your item arrives at Pawnbank, it’s handled under CCTV and photographed.
- While it’s with us for the valuation and loan duration, it’s stored in our highly secure vaults under 24/7 CCTV.
- Your item is fully insured for the duration of your loan and until it’s back in your possession.
The best process for securing a loan against your handbag is to fill out an Apply Now form including:
- item description.
- valuation certificate and/or receipt.
- any other relevant information.
Once we receive your application, we’ll make a valuation and loan offer subject to viewing the item. SIMPLE!