Appraising your Watch
Luxury watches are a valuable asset to loan against, we take major brands from the finest contemporary watch makers, Solid gold watches to unique vintage pieces
Brands we accept; Rolex, Breitling, Audemans Piguet, Patek Phillippe, Frank Muller, Panerai, Cartier, Channel, Omega, Longines, Tag Heuer, and more.
We appraise based on:
- Brand & Condition; brand is a major factor in determining the value. If there are replaced aftermarket parts or scratches this may decrease the value, box & papers will add value.
- Age; Contemporary watches are typically priced higher if the watch is newer, vintage watches are priced on rarity & condition.
- Material; if your watch is solid gold or platinum, with or without Diamonds will all affect the value.
Each valuation is as unique as the piece being evaluated and is carried out by our qualified in-house professionals. We always will offer you our best possible loan offer against your assets.
The most efficient process for securing a loan against your luxury watch is to fill out our ‘Apply Now’ form, provide a description of your item/s and upload some pictures, valuation certificates or receipts are useful, along with any other information you can provide. Once we receive your application we will make an appraisal and loan offer subject to viewing the item/s. It couldn’t be easier.
Getting your items to Us
- Collection of your Asset After an offer is made we will send you a “Secured Pawnbank Pack”, which will include a courier bag, instructions and packaging needed to send your item to us securely, which is covered by our insurance, all at our expense.
- Bring your Asset to us come into our store and see our team of experts for an appraisal, we can make you an offer on the spot and you can receive a cash loan soon after.
- Home Visit If you have an asset of great value and are living in the South East Queensland region we are able to visit you at your home, one of our team member will assess your item and can make you an loan offer, once the offer is accepted we can arrange payment with-in 24 hours.
When your luxury watch arrives at our valuation centre it is handled under CCTV and photographed. While your valuable asset is with us for the appraisal as well as for the duration of your loan, it is stored in our highly secure vaults under 24/7 CCTV, or securely in the ANZ bank vault. You can rest assured that we take the safety and security of your assets very seriously.
Whether you send your items from the other side of the country or the other side of town, they are fully insured for the duration of the loan until they are back in your possession.