Free up cash flow using our unique appraisal, approval and lending system with a short term loan against jewellery, diamonds or precious stones. Each valuation is as unique as the piece being evaluated and is carried out by our qualified in-house valuer who’ll always give you the best possible market offer. No obligation, free valuations take into account the weight and quality of the precious metals and gemstones provided.
Diamond rings, gemstone rings, platinum rings, gold bracelets, bangles, necklaces, gold chains, earrings, estate jewellery, scrap jewellery. We also consider damaged/broken pieces.
Whether the piece is signed or designer e.g. Pierre Cardin, Cartier, Tiffany, Bvlgari, Mikimoto and more.
Most diamonds and gemstones are valued on the 4 C’s – colour, clarity, carat and cut.
Whether the piece is made of yellow gold, white gold, rose gold or platinum and its carat and weight.
How we collect your jewellery
Getting your jewellery to us
After an offer is made, we’ll send you a Secure Pawnbank Pack including instructions and packaging to send your item; insurance and costs covered by us. Receive your cash loan upon in store valuation and offer acceptance.
- When your item arrives at Pawnbank, it’s handled under CCTV and photographed.
- While it’s with us for the valuation and loan duration, it’s stored in our highly secure vaults under 24/7 CCTV.
- Your item is fully insured for the duration of your loan and until it’s back in your possession.
- Rest assured; we take the safety and security of your item very seriously.
The best process for securing a loan against your jewellery is to get an estimate, and include:
- item description.
- valuation certificate and/or receipt.
- any other relevant information.
Once we receive your application, we’ll make a valuation and loan offer subject to viewing the item. SIMPLE!